Eleven people have died and dozens more have fallen ill after eating rice at a temple in India, police say.
About 70 people have been admitted to hospital after eating the food following a ceremony in the southern state of Karnataka.
A police spokesman told the BBC that 11 patients are in a critical condition.
Two people have reportedly been arrested following the incident, and one health official told local media that the food may have been poisoned.
"We were offered tomato rice [which] was smelling," one person who attended the ceremony told reporters.
"All those who threw it away are fine," they added. "Those who ate [it] started vomiting and complained of stomach pain."
The incident happened at the Maramma temple in the Chamarajanagar district on Friday, where a special event was taking place.BBC