To quote from the Daily Caller: On Friday, Obama called Gingrich’s plan to deport sharia-adhering Muslims in America “repugnant and an affront to everything that we stand for as Americans.”
Speaking from the White House, Obama said, “We’re going to win this fight by building, by never giving up on diplomacy to end the Syrian civil war, by working with partners around the world, including Muslim communities to push back against hateful ideologies that twist and distort Islam, a religion that teaches peace and justice and compassion.”
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari’a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called “Sunnah,” and the Quran, which he dictated. Sharia law itself cannot be altered but the interpretation of Sharia law, called “figh,” by imams is given some latitude.
To be fair, Obama is in tight spot here. Asking a Muslim to stop believing in Sharia is like asking her to stop practicing her religion. It is a blatant attack on religious liberty.
But what if the same Sharia law stands against the ‘redesigned’ moral fabric of America? Which one will bow first?
Before Obama came up with his LGBT agenda, gays and muslims did not really have much of conflict to speak of. The rise of ISIS and the rise of more laws protecting and enshrining the ‘love wins’ rhetoric has sort of worn out the patience of some jihadists.
Now America has literally become a battle ground. And the battle is getting intensified by the day. But according to Obama, profiling Muslims based on who believes in Sharia law is repugnant. Fair….but to the America public, here are some Sharia laws;
According to Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad‘s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal“.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on (see Sharia law in USA, UK, Europe & Saudi Arabia, Hitler & Islam).
The Huffington post ran an article in which they say there is no danger of Sharia law taking precedence in US courts of law because nothing trumps the U.S. Constitution. Well, we never knew that courts of law would rule to declare a man can decide to live as a woman.
No one saw it coming that the US, a Nation that rose up priding itself as a Christian nation under one God would sign up for gay marriages across all states. And no one thought that one day America will have a President that openly fights for Muslims, especially after 911. A president that, while the rest of the world is reeling from terrorist attacks, he would still stand strong and say ‘more refugees can come’.
Well, it is about time the war America took to Syria gets back home. Tumultuous times ahead people.