Jesus Christ gave us the Eight Beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount, recorded for all posterity in the Gospel of Matthew, the first Book of the New Testament of the Bible. Matthew’s Gospel was directed to an audience steeped in Hebrew tradition. The Gospel of Matthew stressed that Jesus is the Christ or Messiah foretold in Hebrew Scripture, our Old Testament, and that the Kingdom of the Lord is the Kingdom of God in Heaven. Jesus offers us a way of life that promises eternity in the Kingdom of Heaven.
The Ten Commandments, given to Moses on Mount Sinai in the Old Testament Book of Exodus, related a series of “Thou shalt not” phrases, evils one must avoid in daily life on earth.
In contrast, the message of Jesus is one of humility, charity, and brotherly love. He teaches transformation of the inner person. Jesus presents the Beatitudes in a positive sense, virtues in life which will ultimately lead to reward. Love becomes the motivation for the Christian. All of the Beatitudes have an eschatological meaning, that is, they promise us salvation – not in this world, but in the next. The Beatitudes initiate one of the main themes of Matthew’s Gospel, that the Kingdom so long awaited in the Old Testament is not of this world, but of the next, the Kingdom of Heaven.
Pope Francis on the other hand decided to add a couple of his own. While on the face value they appear to be somehow similar to those of Christ, their real meaning is concealed and shrouded in their New World Order Plans.
Here are those of Christ and we will look at those of the Pope;
Mat 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Christ beatitudes focused on the life and the Kingdom to come, Pope Francis’ Beatitudes focus on the life here one earth and a Kingdom they want to set here on earth.
At the Mass, which took place at the conclusion of his ecumenical trip to the country, Pope Francis highlighted the lives of the Swedish saints Elizabeth Hesselblad and Bridget of Vadstena.
New situations require new energy and a new commitment, he said, and then offered a new list of Beatitudes for modern Christians:
— Blessed are those who remain faithful while enduring evils inflicted on them by others and forgive them from their heart.
— Blessed are those who look into the eyes of the abandoned and marginalised and show them their closeness.
— Blessed are those who see God in every person and strive to make others also discover him.
— Blessed are those who protect and care for our common home.
— Blessed are those who renounce their own comfort in order to help others.
— Blessed are those who pray and work for full communion between Christians. Source Catholic Herald
Go back up and re-read those of Christ. No look at the highlighted sections of those of the Pope.
- Do you see what the first is saying? Pope Francis wants ‘real’ Christians to face persecution and forgive the persecutors. Now on the face value this is a great principle, but when you consider they created Islam, together with the US, they are funding the persecution of Christians in Syria by Islamist Militants…then you realize the corruption here. He wants to give the face of speaking for Christians under persecution while he is persecuting them. Let’s not forget they killed more than 50 million people during the dark ages.
- The second is all about welcoming refugees. We have seen every one who wants the new world order is nudging Western countries to accept refugees. This is going to be the fall of Western Civilization. France and Germany are already falling apart thanks to Merkel, Obama and Pope Francis
- See God in every person! Come on this is not possible! Even Christ saw in His disciples the Devil and said “Get behind me Satan!” There are people you cannot see God in them unless you preach to them first. The pope is trying to say ‘We all have God or a Light in us”. This is the same teaching as the Illuminati. You cannot have God inside you unless you turn your life and invite Him in! Rev 3:20
- Protect and care for our home. Again on the face value he is telling people to plant more trees, avoid carbon emissions etc. But truth? He is focusing people to a world that is about to face judgement. Christ Himself said He is coming to destroy the sin and for the faithful, our homes are being built in Heaven and will descend as a City down from Heaven. But the Pope wants people focused on the present world not the one to come. Remember the climate change agenda will precede the Sunday Laws which shall be enacted to protect the environment.
- Again, the Pope begging people to accept more refugees. Curious he has not thought it wise to engage the US who are supporting the rebels to end this war.
- Full communion for all Christians! Firstly we all know their communion is pagan. So why does he want a pagan communion for all Christians? Because he wants a One World Religion.
Can you imagine the corruption! Adding their own words to the words of Christ!