The Five Pillars of Islam are the framework of the Muslim life. They are the (1)testimony of faith, (2) prayer, (3) givingzakat (support of the needy), (4) fasting during the month of Ramadan, and (5) the pilgrimage to Makkah once in a lifetime for those who are able. Source Islam Guide
In essence this means in what to a Christian is considered an act of faith, to a Muslim it is an obligation. For instance, a Christian will recognize the need to pray and fast to increase his faith or overcome challenges.
A Muslim will pray and fast because their faith requires them to. It is no longer out of faith but mandatory and we now have the punishments a Muslim will receive for forgetting to pray.
Ideally, a Muslim MUST pray 5 times a day.
PUNISHMENTS FOR NOT OFFERING SALAH
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)
The one who disdains the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah.
Six punishments in this lifetime
Three while dying
Three in the grave &
Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2.Allah does not accept his plea (Dua’s or prayers)
3.Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4.He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5.Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6.He will not be included in the Dua’s or prayers of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a SNAKE called “the brave”, “the bold” which hits Him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
Note: If you get this copy, please make copies of it and distribute them
THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJAR: the glow of their face is taken away.
ZOHAR: the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASAR: the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB: they are not benefacted by their children.
ISHA: the peace of their sleep is taken away.
In other words, the God of Islam is a cruel entity that punishes you for forgetting even one prayer!
Imagine the contrast with the Christian God who does not impose nor force ones prayer. God would like us to approach the throne of grace with out any fear trusting that we have a loving redeemer who laid his own life for us. God wants our sincere prayers in truth and spirit not forced prayers our of fear for unending punishment in this life, in death, after death and in judgement!
Let our Muslim brothers come to know about the love of this awesome God.